CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine Friend


This Valentine's Day,
I just think about,
all the wonderful people,
that always help me out.

Without them, Life's no fun;
It wouldn't be the same.
I wouldn't have a friend,
To help me play life's game.

I don't need a valentine partner,
as long as I have my valentine friend,
Because when we're together,
we'll be friends till the end!

We're friends no matter what,
Nothing can tear us apart,
Even if you're miles away,
you'll always be in my heart!

8 comments:

shara said...

...hehe..

..nice..:)))

..haha..bleh:]

R O I said...

niceeeeeeee.. ;)

cristinne said...

Hehe..

Watta nice poem..
Keep it up..

Tca..:)

♥♥ KAWAII ♥♥ said...

oo nah.

maganda na.

khit not ko binasa!

buahahah XD

Kelvz said...

ganda ng poem mo...
hehehehehe...
comment ka din..
plssss...

vv e rr o said...

nyc poem...

LOVE it...

da best gat pam!

--vv e rr o--

Kelvz said...

nice poem...
ganda ng poem mo....
hinge daw din comment yung marami...
http://kelvzzz.blogspot.com

Kelvz said...

nice profile....
nice comment....
great job.....
keep up the good work...
hehehh...
comment ko rin ha....
thanks..