CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008



This is my picture frame for my Arts and Crafts in Practical Arts. Ginawa ko yan gamit ang aking mga kamay lng... La nagtulong sa 'kin! heheh Kahit na parang di maayos ung pagawa pero pinaghirapan ko yan. Wag na kumontra..

Below your picture frame, answer the following:

a. How did you feel in making the picture frame?

I felt creative and I thought of many desings nut only few were actuallly chosen. I felt happy because I was able to finish it in a short amount of time.. I was satisfied with the results.

b. Compare your picture frame from other frames that are displayed in the department stores.

The picture frames in the department stores are neat and tidy and the people who made it really put a lot of work into it to make it look nice and presentable so people will buy it.

0 comments: